Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Track One

“I got a Dapper Swagger, A Fresher Fly”

Yo its Eklipse, PhreakyPhipps, TRP, The Lone Star Star…I’m refered by a lot, but I am highly referenced. Born in the late 80s, raised in the 90s, and matured and in the early 2K and now I’m becoming more seasoned; call me Tony’s. Straight Out of Dallas, TX, Dolla$, TX, Big D, Triple D, The Dirty Dirty D, The D, Dino aka Boogie City. Check me on youtube showing my skills youtube.com/retali8ion, but my channel is http://www.youtube.com/phreakyphipps.

“I’m always Right, an Acute case of being Obtuse”

This is my culture blog. My Hip Hop blog. My life blog. Me. I will be writing about what moves me not just what makes motions. I love Hip Hop, but I LOVE MUSIC and am truly a mosaic of a man.

“I’m Back but I Gotta Leave”

Stay Tuned, Tune In, and never Tune Out. The Revolution will not be broadcasted but you will be able to download the podcast. I’m Internet Swag Surfin.

No comments:

Post a Comment